Hi there, > I might be wrong, but I don't think the Gnus agent can be easily reused > from notmuch. We could perhaps save the message as a draft upon C-c C-j, > and then have a periodic timer that checks if any of the drafts has > expired (maybe using a special, additional tag for the search) and send > it? I have solved this myself using `gnus-delay-article` as a basis. I am attaching here my current code, it is my intention to (time permitting) turn this over a patch for inclusion into notmuch itself. What is preventing such patch right now: - Writting tests, - I'm trying to find something like `killing-new-buffers` builtin but will probably just include the code. A side of the attached file you will need the `killing-new-buffers` macro, pasted below. (defmacro killing-new-buffers (&rest body) "Run BODY and kill any buffers that were not already open." (declare (debug t)) (cl-with-gensyms (initial-buffers) `(let ((,initial-buffers (buffer-list))) (unwind-protect ,(macroexp-progn body) (dolist (b (buffer-list)) (unless (memq b ,initial-buffers) (kill-buffer b))))))) Hope this helps, marc