On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:20:26 +0100, Matthieu Lemerre wrote: > Maybe it would also be interesting to add a warning/assertion to check > that all email adresses added to the database are correct email > addresses? I.e. check that the `addr' variable in _index_address_mailbox > always has a @. This check is in fact already done using the function > strchr, but a bad value is explicitly ignored... Hmm... we could add a warning like that. But I don't know how useful it would actually be. (I, for one, am currently not seeing any warnings From "notmuch new"---maybe I should fix that...). Since GMime is fixed upstream (as of version 2.4.18) another option would be to simply make the notmuch build system require a sufficiently new version of GMime in order to build. What do you think? -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com