Hi, folks. I have pushed a couple of more patches to release-candidate/0.6 [0]: * Dmitry's fix for emacs fcc * Anton Khirnov's memleak fixes I think that everything else can wait for later releases. ***I hereby declare that release-candidate/0.6 is ready for release.*** I think the only remaining release tasks would be to update the NEWS file, and then possibly debian/changelog if we want to expand the 0.6 entries a bit. Carl: what do you think? Are you willing to push this out as a new release? Please let me know if there's anything else I/we can do to facilitate that. Thanks! jamie. [0] git://finestructure.net/notmuch release-candidate/0.6 (commit id: 31b65daf40dbb5fd98a875452674fe6d1e5368db)