Hi, mu4e-conversation (https://gitlab.com/ambrevar/mu4e-conversation) has a very nice feature in my opinion: it allows you to compose a reply at the end of the buffer, in a dedicated "composition area". - Pressing C-c C-c sends the message (it won't if the message is empty or white space). - Pressing "RET" appends the region to the composition area. This makes it very convenient to *quote/cite from different messages*. With a prefix argument, it prepends a citation line (e.g. "John doe wrote..."). This is similar to how messengers like Whatsapp work. This is the real killer-feature of mu4e-conversation in my opinion. What to you people think of adding such a feature to notmuch-show? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/