* Feature request: show destination in tree view when appropriate
@ 2022-07-16  9:36 Jon Hurst
From: Jon Hurst @ 2022-07-16  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi,

In the emacs front end, I can specify authors in the format for search
results and trees. This is great when looking at received mail, but when
looking at sent mail it is not optimal. I have used mutt in the past,
and this puts "To: xxx*xxxx.xxx" in this field for sent mail, which is
much more useful.

Is there any way to achieve this behaviour with notmuch, and if not, may
I request it as a feature.

Many thanks,

Jon Hurst