On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:20:02 -0500, Jameson Rollins wrote: > I just gave it a try, though, and it seemed to be behaving a little > strangely. I currently have two subdirectories, "inbox" and "sent". > However, new mail to either directory was showing up under the search: > > notmuch search folder:inbox > > and nothing was showing up under the search: > > notmuch search folder:sent > > I wonder if there's a problem with the logic it uses to determine the > folder naming? Do you think you could look into this? I would really > like to push to have a patch like this applied upstream soon. I think I was wrong about this. It looks like I'm seeing a different issue that may not be related. As a test I was sending mail to myself, which meant that it was showing up in both "inbox" *and* "sent", and it looks like in the face of an email in duplicate directories, the "inbox" was winning. Mail sent to not me is showing up under folder:sent just fine. So I think this is working! jamie.