On Fri 2019-05-31 12:45:46 -0300, Jorge P. de Morais Neto wrote: > I have searched and found no copy. That's because I physically delete > these Dell notification messages after reading and acting on them. This > way there is always 0 or 1 such message, so Notmuch does not get > confused. But I will save the next ones and give you. In fact, in an > attempt to temporarily increase the frequency of notifications, I have > just subscribed to notifications about everything related to my notebook > series, even MS-Windows drivers. thanks! i don't mean to interrupt your workflow, which makes total sense to me. feel free to send them to me as they come in. --dkg