On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:59:23 +0100, Xavier Maillard wrote: > On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:03:35 -0500, Jameson Rollins wrote: > > "Fcc" means something like "file cc", which means that a copy of the > > message is written to a local directory when sending. This is useful > > for keeping copies of all of the mail that you send out. > > What is the advantage over the "Sent" IMAP folder ? My sendmail program doesn't know anything about IMAP, so I have no such folder. I think it just depends on how your set up works. If your sent mail is already being archived somewhere, then maybe the Fcc isn't useful for you. jamie.