On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:17:37 +0200, Alex Ghitza wrote: > I just inadvertently removed the "todo" tag from all my "todo"-tagged > emails (about 60 of them going back several months, so I doubt I can > find them all again in my email haystack). So I have a few questions: Hey, Alex. This won't help you now, and doesn't really answer your questions either, but you should periodically back up your tags with the "dump" command. If you had a dumpfile backup of the tags you could restore with "restore". hth (for the future). jamie.