On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:02:47 +0200, Olivier Schwander wrote: > I wonder if it may be possible to create a journal of all the operations > on tags: a file where all the changes are registered, with a timestamp. > > Two benefits: > - going through the history to undo mistakes > - being able to build a diff of two journals in order to synchronize db on multiple > hosts I'm having trouble finding the thread right now, but wasn't there just recently a discussion about just this (i.e. time-stamping tag operations)? Unless there is a big performance hit, I'm starting to think this sounds like a good idea. Being also to share tags alone would be super cool. jamie.