On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 13:30:49 -0800, Istvan Marko wrote: > I get buttonized html parts with working links as long as I have > mm-text-html-renderer set to w3m. I already had this set, and it doesn't seem to do what I want. Links are buttonized, but clicking on them doesn't do anything. So it does open the link in an external browser for you? If so, there must be something else I'm missing. Anyone have any other suggestions? Currently I'm resorting to opening up the entire html part in an external browser, and gaining access to the links there, but that's a slightly cumbersome extra step. jamie.