* address completion in emacs via akonadi
@ 2013-10-27 14:24 Maximilian Mehnert
From: Maximilian Mehnert @ 2013-10-27 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

I've created a small program to have address completion in notmuch /
emacs via akonadi.

https://github.com/mmehnert/akonadimailsearch

Please feel free to use and contribute :-)

Best regards,
Maximilian

* Re: address completion in emacs via akonadi
@ 2013-10-27 19:04 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2013-10-27 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maximilian Mehnert, notmuch

Maximilian Mehnert <maximilian.mehnert@gmx.de> writes:

> I've created a small program to have address completion in notmuch /
> emacs via akonadi.
>
> https://github.com/mmehnert/akonadimailsearch
>
> Please feel free to use and contribute :-)

Thanks for the mail. It would be great if somebody could update

       http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index15h2

For those that might not know how, it's a wiki:

    http://notmuchmail.org/wikiwriteaccess/

* Re: address completion in emacs via akonadi
@ 2013-10-27 19:32   ` Maximilian Mehnert
From: Maximilian Mehnert @ 2013-10-27 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner, notmuch

On 27/10/13 20:04, David Bremner wrote:>> I've created a small program
to have address completion in notmuch /
>> emacs via akonadi.
> Thanks for the mail. It would be great if somebody could update
>
>        http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index15h2

I was not aware of the fact that the wiki can be edited so easily.
I have updated the appropriate section with installation instructions.

* Re: address completion in emacs via akonadi
@ 2013-10-27 20:12     ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2013-10-27 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maximilian Mehnert, notmuch

Maximilian Mehnert <maximilian.mehnert@gmx.de> writes:

> On 27/10/13 20:04, David Bremner wrote:>> I've created a small program
> to have address completion in notmuch /
>>> emacs via akonadi.
>> Thanks for the mail. It would be great if somebody could update
>>
>>        http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index15h2
>
> I was not aware of the fact that the wiki can be edited so easily.
> I have updated the appropriate section with installation instructions.

Thanks!