David Bremner writes: > We have enough new changes on master for a new release, and it always > seems to motivate people a bit to look at patches. In honor of my plans > to spend a few weeks in Montreal, the release schedule will be > both relaxed and French-themed: > > - feature freeze: July 14 (Bastille day) > - release July 24 (St. Jean Baptiste day) > More or less on schedule, we are now in feature freeze. I've tagged 0.25_rc0; hopefully only NEWS / changelog changes between now and release. Those of you on Debian should hopefully see a build of 0.25_rc0 in experimental within a few days (it has to go through NEW because the SONAME bump). d