Hey notmuch folks-- When using notmuch-emacs, and looking at a text/html part, i sometimes want to know where a given link is pointing to without clicking on it -- e.g. to open it in an alternate browser. it appears that by positioning the point somewhere within the link and doing "M-x shr-copy-url" i can copy the target of the link to the kill ring. This seems useful enough to me (and i'm now receiving enough text/html-only messages) that i'd like to have some sort of keybinding to make that easier to operate. I think it can be added to the mode-map in emacs/notmuch-show.el. does anyone have a preference about what keybinding to use for it? Or is there some reason to not provide a default keybinding to this functionality in notmuch-show mode at all? --dkg