From: Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org>
To: Justus Winter <justus@sequoia-pgp.org>,
	David Bremner <david@tethera.net>,
	notmuch@notmuchmail.org
Subject: Re: Selection bug
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 09:21:44 -0700	[thread overview]

On Tue, Apr 04 2023, Justus Winter wrote:
> My desktop now behaves exactly like my laptop, and it is really
> annoying.  Surely I'm not the only one with this problem.  Can no one
> else reproduce this?

I haven't tried using the reproduction test, but I did just refresh my
inbox and I saw the buggy behavior.

So there's a random anecdote which suggests it might not be that hard to
reproduce the bug, (perhaps doesn't require any special messages).

In my case, it's less annoying because I have more than a screenful of
messages in my inbox (for shame!) so the message with the green bar
isn't even visible when emacs' point is moved to the message that is
actually selected.

So if I hadn't been intentionally looking for this behavior I likely
would have never noticed.

-Carl