On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:17:44 -0700, Mark Anderson wrote: > I've been a good friend of Carl's since college, and was following his interest in 'sup'. Hi Mark, welcome to notmuch! > I have transitioned to 'sup', and I'm ready to move on. Hopefully, tracking my interests in mailers will be a smoother ride from here on out. :-) > The main issue I've had with getting notmuch working is that I've been > using difficult distros. Hey, I got it working with macports on OS X 10.4 last week. Does that count? Good luck getting things going. I guess one consolation is that by the time you do get it running, notmuch will be a bit better than it is today. -Carl