On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:47:49 +0100, David Edmondson wrote: > Search output was already using `timestamp' for a very similar field, > so follow that. Thanks. I've just pushed this. I didn't find any other occurrence of date_unix in the notmuch repository (or else I would have updated them). Do we have any external code that is interpreting JSON output from notmuch? I think some web frontends do, for example. That code will need to be updated. And I give my encouragement for the authors of such code to consider contributing them to be maintained within the notmuch repository itself. -Carl