On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:15:45 -0800, Carl Worth wrote: > Meanwhile, I've just now pushed out my little test-lib.sh change, so you > can update the patch for that as well. Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention about the patch. It currently talks about things along the lines of "git-style tests" and "cworth-style tests". You and I might understand perfectly well what that means now, but we need the test suite to be independently comprehensible. (I'd like to be able to understand it myself when I look at it again in the future, having forgotten the current history.) So if you could describe these instead as something like "tests using test_expect_success" vs. "tests using test_begin_subtest/test_expect_equal" or something like that, that would be great. Thanks again, -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com