On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:59:51 +0100, Karel Zak wrote: > > I had to tweak your use of notmuch_database_find_message (I'm using > > 0.11_rc2) but otherwise it compiles fine. > > Unfortunately, the latest package for Fedora is notmuch-0.5-4.fc15 ;-( > > But I'm ready to accept patches to make it compatible with other > distros and the latest upstream. Hey, Karel. I know there are a lot of people out here that are interested in playing with mutt-kz. However, notmuch 0.5 is really old and is unfortunately an API version ago. Until we can get notmuch working with gmime 2.6, and get a much-needed update to the Fedora package, would you mind developing against a compiled-from-source version of notmuch from the latest release? I think you could get a lot of users in short order if mutt-kz could work on systems other than Fedora. jamie.