On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 21:30:16 +0000, David Edmondson wrote: > Add `notmuch-blank-subject' to control how empty or whitespace only > subjects are treated. The default behaviour is to leave them > alone. The user can choose a string to use as a replacement. > > Modify code that cannot handle blank subjects to use a fixed string. Hey, David. I still think this is a lot of unnecessary code to deal with what seems to be an issue with notmuch-print.el only. I honestly just don't see the point of replacing blank subjects with some other string in all these circumstances. Can't we just revert the original patch and just provide the needed fix to print.el alone? jamie.