Hi Team; A long time ago, David E. fixed a couple of annoying bugs with the emacs interface, and I added two commits to the release branch with the intent of making a bugfix point release. Then I got distracted, and never made that release. Are there any other small, but important fixes in master that I should cherrypick? A few candidates are listed below. David Bremner: lib: fix definition of LIBNOTMUCH_CHECK_VERSION - this is a pretty embarrassing bug doc: forbid further operations on a closed database - this is not so important, but would let me close a debian bug ;) test: don't use dump and restore in a pipeline - these seems like a test failing in the waiting. Mark Walters: emacs: show: improve handling of mark read tagging errors - not sure if this really fits the small bugfix category. Stefano Zacchiroli: notmuch-mutt: use env to locate perl for increased portability - I don't use notmuch mutt, but it's a small fix Tomi Ollila: test: set LD_LIBRARY_PATH early and keep its old contents - this seems like it could be annoying test: test_python: set PYTHONPATH to the python execution environment - I'm less sure about this one