On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:10:01 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote: > In notmuch-mua-reply we were filtering out the Subject and To headers > manually in a loop, but message mode offers a nice function for > exactly that. Simplify the code by using it. Also, as notmuch-mua-mail > already sorts and hides headers that we want sorted and hidden, we can > safely remove those 2 functions from here as well. Also remove the > (require 'cl), the only reason for its existence was the now removed > "loop" function. > > Signed-off-by: Sebastian Spaeth > --- > Also removed (require 'cl) as per dme's suggestion. Lovely. Thanks for the patch, Sebastian, (and for the review, David). I've committed this and expect to push it soon. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com