Hi Gang; It's been a while, and there's a few non-critical, but nice to have fixes in master that are not in 0.21. We have several new features in progress (indexing encrypted mail, named queries, to name two), that will have to wait for the next release. As usual I'm happy to merge things to master during the freeze, so don't let the freeze discourage you from working on new stuff. I propose a feature freeze April 8, and a release on April 15. I'd like to get at least one more Xapian 1.3 patch in (tagged notmuch:0.22 in nmbug). Feel free to tag your own suggestions in nmbug. d