On Sat 2017-07-15 00:03:35 +0200, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > Bremner found this fix. I'm just documenting it for posterity :) With this patch, and the preceding two patches, and my additional comments in the other gmime 3.0 thread, i think notmuch is ready for being able to build against gmime 3.0. I can push a full modified series to the list if folks would prefer to see it separately. I'm currently publishing it currently on the gmime 3.0 branch (commit id aeeded4307162bdc1c745d15cd3ccf5a2140bdf9) at https://gitlab.com/dkg/notmuch if anyone wants to consider it (i'm likely to rebase all non-master branches on that repo, though, so please don't necessarily rely on their stability) --dkg