From: David Bremner <david@tethera.net>
To: notmuch@notmuchmail.org
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:11:00 -0400	[thread overview]

I have restarted the generation of a list archive at

  https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/archive/notmuch-list.tar.xz

As you can tell from the name, it's not an mbox anymore, but an archive
of a Maildir.

I have updated the links I found in the wiki.  Let me know if I missed a
link or if there are problems retrieving it.

Currently it is regenerated once per day.