Hello, I want to see a message in a huge thread (too big for notmuch to display). To find it, I switch to unthreaded mode, I select the message (I hit RET), but then notmuch tries to show all the other messages as well (which makes it hang as the thread is too big, and one of the message results in an error "symbolp: Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’", which prevents later messages from being displayed). I tried doing C-u RET, but I immediately get a similar error: "notmuch-show-insert-thread: Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’". Is there a way to view a single message from a thread? Thanks, Alan