* Notmuch emacs client is slow when opening inbox.
@ 2022-09-17 10:19 sam.hedin
From: sam.hedin @ 2022-09-17 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hello!
While the notmuch emacs client is in general very impressive,
opening my inbox makes Emacs lag terribly.
I believe the reason is that there seems to be
no way to limit the number of results, so
when I search for the inbox tag, there are too many mails
for emacs to display comfortably.
I would like a way to limit the search results when using the emacs client,
but have not found a way to do so.

I found this from 2011, which seems to discuss the feature I want.
However, it was never merged as far as I can see: https://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2011/006297.html

Am I the only one with this issue?
If so, I will have to look through my
setup. If not, how do other people get around it?