Hello, When building the FreeBSD OS package for notmuch-emacs, we have begun to see build errors recently that report (error "Unknown button type `help-function'"). http://pkg.ftfl.ca/data/12amd64-default/2021-12-04_12h41m25s/logs/errors/notmuch-emacs_devel-0.34.1_1.log This seems to be related to a recent change in the Emacs master branch (Emacs 29). We build new emacs-devel packages around the 1st and 15th day of each month that pull the latest from the Emacs master branch. This notmuch-emacs breakage started after the Dec. 1 package update for emacs-devel. Regards, Joe