Greetings, where can I find the notmuch.el file when notmuch was installed from the distribution's package repository? # notmuch --version notmuch 0.35 I am looking to use emacs as frontend client for notmuch. Steps I've already tried: 1. Installed notmuch on my system. 2. Configured it. 3. Tried adding following lines one at a time to .emacs.d/init.el /(autoload 'notmuch "notmuch" "notmuch mail" t)// /-- /(require 'notmuch)/ when using autoload and running the *M-x notmuch* results in file not found error. Thanks -- vishal.c