Am 16.11.2014 20:00, schrieb Ben Gamari: > David Bremner writes: > >> It seems that this site has bitrotted. I hit the build button and it >> now builds the CLI docs instead of the python bindings. I assume since >> Sebastian has moved on from maintaining the bindings he's also not >> intersted in maintaining this site. If someone would like to take over >> and fix what needs to be fixed, then great, otherwise I'll ask the >> readthedocs admins to purge the site. It seems like it should be >> possible to have CLI and python docs in one sphinx tree, so maybe that's >> something we can do upstream to help. Let me know if I should be deleting the site. Or hand it over, or something :-). Sebastian