On 07/22/2014 12:30 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > On 07/21/2014 09:03 PM, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: >> On Mon, Jul 21 2014, David Bremner wrote: >>> notmuch folks: it seems that in vagrant's message, and several others I >>> checked, it notmuch-crypto-process-mime==nil, then no signature button >>> is created at all. >> >> Yes, this is true. The signature button is pretty meaningless if we're >> not processing the signature. >> >> Maybe instead by default we could have a signature button that opens up >> a notmuch-crypto-process-mime customization buffer? > > Or the button could just re-load the current view while processing the > signature, and send "you can customize notmuch-crypt-process-mime to do > this automatically in the future" to *Messages*. Oh, and it seems like in the case where no verification or PGP/MIME procesing was done, we need to make it a *lot* clearer to the user that no signature verification was done. --dkg