On 07/21/2014 09:03 PM, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: > On Mon, Jul 21 2014, David Bremner wrote: >> notmuch folks: it seems that in vagrant's message, and several others I >> checked, it notmuch-crypto-process-mime==nil, then no signature button >> is created at all. > > Yes, this is true. The signature button is pretty meaningless if we're > not processing the signature. > > Maybe instead by default we could have a signature button that opens up > a notmuch-crypto-process-mime customization buffer? Or the button could just re-load the current view while processing the signature, and send "you can customize notmuch-crypt-process-mime to do this automatically in the future" to *Messages*. --dkg