On 05/20/2013 11:59 AM, david@tethera.net wrote: > From: David Bremner > > I find this script pretty useful when figuring out who to blame for > MIME rendering problems. It currently isn't very widely known, so it > seems worth distributing with notmuch. I'm happy to have this distributed with notmuch, and i'm glad it's been useful for other people. > +# Updates: git://lair.fifthhorseman.net/~dkg/printmimestructure This line should probably be removed. If it's distributed with notmuch, i'm happy with notmuch's repo being the canonical location for the tool; i'll remove my personal dedicated git repo to avoid confusion. --dkg