On 02/28/2013 04:10 PM, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: > I think this point makes sense. I guess my main worry was that querying > the agent would have unintended consequences for someone who is not > expecting it or specifically does not want it to be queried. But maybe > the point is that if they don't want that to happen, then they should > just not call notmuch with --decrypt. I suppose that's reasonable. I agree with this analysis. automatically asking gmime to invoke the agent is the right thing to do. --dkg