Quoting Jameson Graef Rollins (2011-12-12 00:12:04) >It's mostly there, but we still need a couple of things (figure out all >of the dependencies, make a man page... Hi Jamie, I took the time to write a first draft for a manpage (attached). This file is content only, the formating for the man-system is yet to be done. Thanks to some very helpful feedback I have been able to spot and fix a few rather nasty bugs. I am going to make a minor bugfix release in the next few days. Note that I moved the bleeding-edge code to branch "testing" and am trying to keep "master" as stable branch. Best, /p