From: Patrick Totzke <patricktotzke@googlemail.com>
To: Jameson Graef Rollins <jrollins@finestructure.net>,
	notmuch@notmuchmail.org
Subject: Re: [alot] announcing v0.2 aka. "robot santa"
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:11:56 +0000	[thread overview]

Quoting Jameson Graef Rollins (2011-12-12 00:12:04)
>It's mostly there, but we still need a couple of things (figure out all
>of the dependencies, make a man page...

Hi Jamie,
I took the time to write a first draft for a manpage (attached).
This file is content only, the formating for the man-system
is yet to be done.

Thanks to some very helpful feedback I have been able to spot and fix a few rather nasty
bugs. I am going to make a minor bugfix release in the next few days.

Note that I moved the bleeding-edge code to branch "testing" and
am trying to keep "master" as stable branch.

Best,
/p