* Search body?
@ 2010-03-18 20:56 Sandra Snan
From: Sandra Snan @ 2010-03-18 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: notmuch

I’m glad that the default search is free text including headers and
body, and that there are ways to search just the subject, or just the
sender and so on, but is there a way to search just the body? I
currently use a lot of “sandra and not from:sandra” and so on.

* Re: Search body?
@ 2010-03-18 22:44 ` Sandra Snan
From: Sandra Snan @ 2010-03-18 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: notmuch

I <sandra.snan@handgranat.org> wrote:
> is there a way to search just the body?

To answer my own question (in case others have the same question)—no,
not currently. I was grepping the sources but it didn’t occur to me to
look in lib/.
database.cc had the answer.

Sandra