On 02/03/2011 03:34 PM, Jameson Rollins wrote: > On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 14:52:01 -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: >> You either want to fix this in your emacs config by putting your >> fingerprint into mml2015-signers and setting mml2015-encrypt-to-self >> >> Or you want to set gpg's default-recipient-self option (and >> default-recipient option if you hold more than one secret key and want >> to be sure it chooses the right one) > > Actually, I think the gpg option we're looking for here is > "encrypt-to". "default-recipient-self" sets the recipient only if none > other is specified. I just set "encrypt-to " in my gpg.conf > and it seems to do as expected (all encrypted messages are also > encrypted to myself). Yes, this is correct. thanks for figuring that out, Jamie. --dkg