* Notmuch is working too well for me
@ 2018-10-11 11:11 Vika Shleina
From: Vika Shleina @ 2018-10-11 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

I think notmuch started to work too well for me. The constant feeling of
having not much mail in the box starts to make me worried.

How do you feel when using notmuch?

* Re: Notmuch is working too well for me
@ 2018-10-12 13:26 Kim ALLAMANDOLA
       [not found] ` <1539452103.n02yzxue4l.astroid@strange.none>
From: Kim ALLAMANDOLA @ 2018-10-12 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hello list,
I'm added my big thank you to all notmuch contributors, it's actually
the best MUA/indexer I found over years and years. Thanks to nm I put
all my feeds via mail (RSS2Email) and that's a big improvement since
I can have interested posts saved as mails, indexed, tagged etc far
more than any rss client I use in the past, elfeed and Google Reader
included. I can also index news (slrnpull) despite, unfortunately,
usenet was substantially abandoned in favor of proprietary and limiting
platforms like Reddit, StackExchange etc.

My only dream for the future is a more tight Emacs config (i.e. no more
need of personal scripts/lisp to refile and delete messages physically
on local maildir) and perhaps even a GUI for dummies notmuch-powered to
encourage non techies to backup, so own, their messages with a fantastic
modern software instead of '90-style desktop MUAs.

Thanks nm developers :-)

-- Kim