I'm trying to create a special query to put in my configuration file and I can't make notmuch answer this query with a command like this: notmuch search 'query:my_inbox' This is what I've put in my `~/.notmuch-config`: [query] my_inbox=path:/INBOX/ or tag:tasks I also tried running `notmuch search` like this: env NOTMUCH_DEBUG_QUERY=1 notmuch search 'query:my_inbox' And this is the result I got: Query string is: query:my_inbox Exclude query is: Query((Kdeleted OR Kspam)) Final query is: Query() Any ideas? I'd be happy to get some help here, thanks!