On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 07:37:53AM +0200, Tomi Ollila wrote: > In this case I value Trevor as valid notmuch maintainer as anyone > else who has done significant work for nmbug. Thanks, but I don't think that should impact the decision for this patch. I'm just sharing my take, but the eventual decisions are up to David (and others with push access to the main repo?). I'll certainly continue to contribute to nmbug if their decision is to use python3 shebangs ;). Cheers, Trevor -- This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org). For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy