From: Lauren Weinstein <lauren@vortex.com>
To: David Bremner <david@tethera.net>
Cc: notmuch@notmuchmail.org
Subject: Re: maildir and nmh/mh
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:24:33 -0700	[thread overview]

OK, it looks like using neomutt on a different machine would solve
the problem. It isn't immediately clear to me (after digging around
the docs for a bit) where the repo is that will install neomutt as
opposed to standard mutt, or how the neomutt .muttrc should be configured
to simply search and view messages from the notmuch db. Thanks.