On Mi, 27 aug 14, 07:29:38, Perttu Luukko wrote: > > Well this is embarrassing, but this was indeed the case. I had cleaned > the Maildir from what I thought were leftover symlinks from some time > long ago. Actually, I had a script that creates, with symlinks, a copy > of my mailbox without the dots in the directory names for use with Mutt. Just for your info, Mutt works just fine with Maildir++, without any special configuration. Kind regards, Andrei -- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein) http://nuvreauspam.ro/gpg-transition.txt