On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 07:36:10PM -0300, David Bremner wrote: > W. Trevor King writes: > > If we don't have an upstream, there is nothing to merge, so > > nothing is unmerged. This avoids errors like: > > pushed this one patch. Without the stderr-catching of something like patch 3, this means folks without an upstream are going to see a distracting: error: No upstream configured for branch 'master' if they run 'nmbug status' without an @upstream. I'm working through the Python translation now ;). Cheers, Trevor -- This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org). For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy