On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:43:04AM +0300, Jani Nikula wrote: > Only include the relevant information. I prefer this approach too. > +# Whether the Xapian version in use supports compaction > +_HAVE_XAPIAN_COMPACT=${have_xapian_compact} Why the leading underscore? Are we worried about colliding with existing HAVE_XAPIAN_COMPACT variables? Python conventionally uses the leading underscore for private variables, but these are certainly meant to be used by the sourcing script. Cheers, Trevor -- This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org). For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy