On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 12:34:18PM -0800, W. Trevor King wrote: > On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 08:15:35PM +0000, Mark Walters wrote: > > I think we should only display/use the content-description if it > > exists and is non-empty. > > Sounds good to me. I'll queue this and a test for v2. Rather than patching this in Emacs, maybe we should collapse the “not set” and “set to empty string” cases in notmuch-show.c? I can't think of any reasons why someone would want to distinguish those two cases, and it's easier all around if we standardize the representation as far upstream as possible. Thoughts? Trevor -- This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org). For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy