* unread message appear `folded'
@ 2013-08-05 18:00 Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan @ 2013-08-05 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Pardon me for using non-standard terms here because of lack of knowledge
of the language used in the email world.

I have this thread in which some messages are tagged unread. When the
thread is opened, I see that those unread messages are not shown in full
in the threaded view. Instead they appear `folded' with only the summary
appearing in the thread, as if they are read.

Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Eh8SKe6.png

I am attaching the messages in the thread shown in the screenshot as a
tar.bz2 file.

Ramakrishnan