* Python analogous for the CLI command
@ 2013-04-18  8:11 Flavius Aspra
From: Flavius Aspra @ 2013-04-18  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi

Can you give me some pointers on how to use the python module to get the JSON
data with notmuch effort, equivalent to the command:

    notmuch show --entire-thread=true --format=json id:<id>

?

Some key classes and methods would be helpful. From the documentation of the
python code, I couldn't find indications about any of the parameters like
--entire-thread and --format.

Thanks,
Flavius Aspra

--
What I cannot create, I do not understand. -- Feynman