Quoting John Lenz (2013-03-03 20:58:48) > > Could you provide us some screenshots? > > I put a couple screenshots of the search and the pager on bitbucket. > The compose screen is just a form so I didn't add a screenshot of > that. In the screenshots you can see the buttons for retagging > messages and also see the pager to page between messages. Thanks! > https://bitbucket.org/wuzzeb/notmuch-web/src/tip/screenshots/search.png > https://bitbucket.org/wuzzeb/notmuch-web/src/tip/screenshots/pager.png Wow, it looks really nice. I hope I can use it when I eventually set up my mail server. :-) -- Amadeusz Żołnowski