Hello John, Quoting John Lenz (2013-03-03 05:51:17) > I have been recently working on a web interface to notmuch. The past > two weeks, I have used it as my only email client and since the trial > period was a great success (I had no major issues or problems and > never had to revert to another client), I have decided to release an > initial version. I am planning on continuing to use this web client > as my sole notmuch client and will continue developing features (most > identified by my two week trial period :) Combined with the It's All > Text Firefox plugin for compose, I am really happy with the result. Congratulations! :-) Could you provide us some screenshots? -- Amadeusz Żołnowski